Үргэлжлэл

13. I’m not storyteller whose reason is just to impress somebody. I’m a philosopher, I’m a thinker, historian maybe and artist. But I have to do some business for my living to survive from this industrial and commercial world. My main reason, motive of existence is truth, try to find truth. And convince the people who are blind and unenlightened , teach them and how to understand, to get meaning of the life. Why people admire it never exist in real life, maybe it is true, but for example, to understand philosophy of the movie you should believe in it first. You need to believe its artificial condition, after that it hits your mind hard, gives you satisfaction of the movie expierence , like mathematical problem. People like to write, like to think, like to help others in trouble . It is human. It is sophisticated and mindful action of the people.

14. Lately, I dream about my loved ones a lot, my family, friends and girls. Sometimes it was good and sometimes bad dreams. Sometimes I hate myself to dream that kind a things. It is very strange, struggling and disturbing. But it is allright. My mind is clear. My opinion about life is tightening and sophisticating. Now is the time to standing up, doing some real thing, limit the fantasy, see the real world. Existing world is pretty hard to survive, huh? So, then I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment as хэсгээс Name/URL эсвэл Anonymous -г сонгон сэтгэгдэл оруулвал хялбар байх болно.